Best Sony Video Converter for Mac/Windows
by Brian Fisher Proven solutions
What is the Sony camcorder video format?
Sony Camcorder Video format is a File based format for playing high definition video and for digital recording. Sony develops the Sony Camcorder, and it supports the playing of high definition videos. The Sony Camcorder Video Format also refers to the video files that can be compatible with the Camcorder developed by Sony. Unlike the digital cameras, the Sony camcorders record video in different formats and software packaged with the camcorder can perform basic functions with the video.
A variety of video converters have been released to the market. However irrespective of how many they are, no tool can match the performance of iSkysoft Sony Video Converter. If you are wondering which is the best tool that you can use to convert your videos from the Sony Camcorder, then UniConverter is the best app for you. The software converts almost any video format at super high speed with no quality loss. During the conversion, the original quality of the images or settings of the videos are maintained, and it does not tamper with anything.
- It offers a multiple video conversion support, and you can convert high definition videos such as MTS/M2TS, AVCHD, TS, HD WMV, HD AVCHD Lite, HD MKV, MOV and standard videos to any format including AVI, FLV, MP3, MPG and more.
- The tool supports batch processing where you can import many videos to the program and convert them at the same time.
- It has an inbuilt editor to help you edit your video. For instance, you can crop, rotate, trim or merge videos. You can also change the volume, brightness, contrast, resolution, etc.
- It makes it easy to download videos from streaming sites, and you can convert the downloaded videos to different video formats.
How to Convert Sony Videos with the Best Sony Video Converter
Import Videos to the Software
Using the media browser, search the videos that you want to convert. Then after locating them, drag and drop them one by one to the Program’s window or you can drag and drop the whole folder. Alternatively, you can add the videos to the software by going to the File menu and then select Load Media Files from there you will be able to add the videos that you want to convert. The imported videos will be listed in on the program’s window, and you will be able to view them.
Choose the output format
Now choose the output format that you want for your video. You can also choose the format depending on the device type. For instance, you can choose formats for Apple devices, for mobile phones, for portable video players, etc. after that, you can change the settings of your video by going to the Settings and then make the changes that you need.
Start Converting Sony camera video
After you are done changing the settings, click on the Convert button. You can choose a folder to save your converted videos and let the app do the rest for you. The conversion takes a few minutes it gives the fastest conversion ever.
- 1. Import Camera Videos to Apps
- 2. Play Camera Videos on Devices
- 3. Convert Camera Videos to Other formats
- 3.1 Convert MTS to MPEG
- 3.2 Convert MTS to MKV
- 3.3 Convert MTS to MOV on Mac
- 3.4 Convert MTS to 3GP
- 3.5 Convert M2TS to AVI
- 3.6 Convert M2TS to MP3
- 3.7 Convert MTS to WMV
- 3.8 Convert M2TS to MP4
- 3.9 Convert MTS to FLV
- 3.10 Convert MTS to Prores
- 3.11 Convert MTS to QuickTime
- 3.12 Convert MTS to iMovie
- 3.13 Convert MTS with Handbrake
- 3.14 TS to MP4 Online
- 3.15 Convert MXF to MOV
- 3.16 Convert VRO to MP4
- 3.17 Convert DVR-MS to MP4
- 3.18 Convert MOD to MOV
- 3.19 Convert MOD to MP4
- 3.20 Convert HDV Video
- 4. Camera Video Converters
- 5. Camera Video Tips