by Brian Fisher Proven solutions
If you are looking for a good video conversion tool for your Windows and Mac that lets you convert your files to a compatible format, you are reading on the right page. You may come across several Windows based software but when it comes to Mac OS, finding a reliable, stable and a professional software might be difficult. Since Mac systems have limited system authority, finding a good program can be a tedious task. No worries as we are here to help you with the same. Good software is important to get your conversion task done in a hassle-free manner, at a speed, and without any quality loss. Keeping these and other factors in consideration, we have shortlisted the best video conversion tools in the following parts. Some of the programs mentioned below are valid with Windows and Mac systems while a few works only with the MacOS.
Check out the best video converter tools for the Windows and Mac systems below.
This is one of the best conversion tools that comes packed with a wide range of useful features. Using the program, the files can be converted in more than 1000 formats with batch processing and in lossless quality. The built-in editor lets you customize the files and there is also an option to transfer the converted files to a host of devices.
- Convert videos in over 1000 formats in lossless quality
- This best video converter for Mac and Windows have batch processing supports
- Built-in editor to customize the files
- Transfer the converted files to an array of devices
- The conversion speed is 30X faster than other tools in the same category
- Support for 4K and 8K output files
- Video download from more than 10,000 sites
- Supports various additional features like VR conversion, compression, fixing metadata, and more
- Offers online support service
- Paid software
- The free trial version comes with ads, watermark files and has several restrictions
This is a Windows-based freeware program that supports conversion in all key formats like MP4, MOV, FLV, and more. Device-specific conversion is also supported by the software.
- Support to over 500 formats for the conversion
- Device-specific conversion supported
- Edit files using cut, join, rotate, and other functions
- RIP and Burn DVD
- Video download from popular sites including YouTube
- No Mac version
- The conversion speed is slow
This is a free conversion tool that supports all popular formats and comes with a user-friendly interface.
- Supports a wide range of formats
- Windows and Mac support
- Effects can be added to the video before the conversion
- Multiple videos can be merged and converted into a single file
- Asks you to buy the Pro version after every conversion
- There is an attempt to install additional software during the set-up
This is a popular tool that supports a wide range of professional functions including video conversion.
- Support to all key formats for the conversion like MOV, HEVC, MP4, and more
- Convert audio files and images as well
- Support for parallel encoding
- The interface is not intuitive
- Need high system requirements
This is a Windows and Mac-based tool that facilitates converting your videos in all formats at a fast speed with GPU acceleration.
- Convert files to a wide range of formats including 4K and 1080p
- Super-fast conversion speed
- Edit files by cutting, cropping, merging, and using other functions
- Video Download from over 1000 sites
- Video compression supported
- No option for customizing the interface
- Limited features for creating slideshows
Above we have shortlisted the top video converter tools. You can choose the one that best matches your requirements.