Run the software on your system and from the Toolbox section on the main interface, select the Image Converter option.
From the new pop-up Image Converter window, click on the "+" sign to browse and import local images to be converted. O you can also drag and drop the files to the program.
The added images appear on the interface with a thumbnail image, size, and the format of the file. The added images can be managed using the following options.
- "+" button: to browse and add more images from the system.
- Delete All: To remove all the images that have been added to the interface.
- Select All: All the files added to the interface can be selected for further processing.
- Right-click > Preview: To have a file preview.
- Right-click > Open File Location: To open the location of the added file on your system.
- Right-click > Delete: Remove the added image.
- Right-click > Clear Converted Task: The image that has been converted can be removed using this option.
- Right-click > Attribute: Check the file information related to name, format, size, and resolution.
Move the mouse over the desired image and under the thumbnail you can see Crop, Effect and Settings icon.
- Crop: Clicking on the crop icon will open a pop-up window that can be used to rotate and flip the image. You can choose the cropping area by entering the size or by moving the edges at the Original Preview window. Align Center option can also be used if needed. The corresponding changes can be checked from the Output Preview window. To apply the selected changes to all the added files, check the box at Apply to All option.
Note: If all the added files are in same format and parameters, then only Apply to All function will work. Click on the OK button to confirm the changes. To get back to the original file settings, click on the Reset button.
- Effect: Clicking on the Effect icon will open a window from where you can choose to change the file brightness, contrast, and saturation. Apple to All button will make similar changes to all the added files. Click on the OK button to confirm and Reset button to revert to the original file.
- Settings: Click on the Settings button to open a new Quality Setting window. Here uncheck the box at Keep original size and then select the customized file size. You can choose to Keep Aspect Ratio if needed. File quality can also be adjusted by moving the slider. Clicking on the OK button will confirm the changes made.
The Quality Setting window can also be opened by clicking on the Settings icon next to the selected target format.
At the top-right corner, expand options at Convert all images to: tab and select the target format from the supported list. This format will apply to all the selected files on the interface.
At the Output tab, select the system location to save the processed files. Finally, hit on the Convert button to start image file conversion.