If you have unwanted borders that make your file look unnecessary big, cropping will help you to get rid of those. Moreover, if the file does not fit properly on your device screen, the cropping can be done. Additionally, the software also allows to rotate and change the aspect ratio of the file.
Open the software and add the local video by clicking on the Crop section.
- The new cropping window will open. Here you can rotate your files 90 degrees clockwise or anti-clockwise. Option to flip the file horizontal and vertical is also there.
- Next, the software will have the Original Preview and Output Preview window. At the Original Preview window, drag the corners of the file frame to crop it. Alternatively, you can also select the exact Crop Area Size. The selected portion can be checked from the Preview Window.
- Open the drop-down menu at the Aspect Ratio and choose the value as per the device on which you want to play.
- The OK button will confirm the changes while the Reset button will revert the file to its original settings.
- Choose the output format from Output Format tab.
- The File Location tab will help you to browse and select the desktop location to save the processed file.
- Finally, hit on the Start All button to start converting and processing the video cropping function.
On the software interface, the Finished tab can be used for managing the cropped file.