Apply Effect & Adjust Volume
Using the UniConverter, you can enhance your multimedia files by changing its brightness, contrast, and saturation. Option to Deinterlace and Auto Enhance the file is also there. Multiple filters with the software are also available to further enhance and add desired effects to the file. The software also allows adjusting the volume of the video as needed.
Run the UniConverter software on your Mac and click on the + Add Files button to browse and import the local video to which you want to add the effect and adjust the volume. You can also add the files from a smartphone or a device.
The editing icons of Trim, Crop, and Effect are present under the added file thumbnail image. Click on the thirdEffect icon to make changes to the video and also adjust the volume.
- The Effect window on the software interface will allow you to adjust the Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation of the added file by moving the slider.
- Option for Deinterlace can be selected from the drop-down menu. Option for Auto Enhance can also be selected using the software.
- Several filters are also available at the software that can be selected depending on your requirements or the video topic.
- The selected changes can be seen on the Output Preview window.
- Clicking on the Save button will confirm the changes done. To go back to the original value, click on the ResetReset value.
After clicking on the Effect icon, choose the Audio tab. Adjust the file volume by moving the slider. Click on the Save button to confirm the changes.
The target format of the file has to be selected from the drop-down menu at Convert all tasks to: tab on the top-right corner.
Click on the Convert All button to start file processing. The processed file can be checked on the Mac system from the location selected at the Output location and on the software interface from the Converted tab.