Using UniConverter you can add a text or an image watermark to your videos using the following steps.
Run the software on your Mac and to load the locally saved file, click on the + Add Files button. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop the files.
The added video thumbnail image has 3 editing icons- Trim, Crop, and Effect. Click on the third Effect icon and from the pop-up window, select the Watermark tab.
- The Effect window on the software interface will allow you to adjust the Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation of the added file by moving the slider.
- To add an image, click on the Image Type option and then click on the … icon to browse and load the local image. The location of the selected image on the file can be selected by moving and dragging it on the Output Preview window.
- Text as watermark can be enables by clicking on the Text Type option. At the available space, enter the text that you want to use as a watermark. Click on the T sign to edit the text size, font, style, and other parameters. The location of the text watermark on the video can be changed by moving it on the Output Preview window.
- After the watermark is added, also choose the transparency by moving the slider.
- Hitting on the Save button will confirm all the settings.
The target format can be kept as the source file or can be changed by selecting it from the Video section at Convert all tasks to: tab at the top-right corner. Choose Mac location for saving the processed file from the Output tab.
Hit on the Convert All button to finally start the processing. The Converted tab can be used to check and manage the files on the software interface.