Having tons of movie files with you makes it hard to carry sometimes in a single hard drive. This has been made easy by converting the mp4 file to the supported xbox 360 formats. Solve all your issues with the right software.
Play MP4 after Converting to Xbox 360 Supported Formats
To play all kinds of MP4 videos on Xbox 360 you first have to convert the MP4 file to the file formats Xbox supports which are AVI or WMV. If you are looking to convert MP4 files to Xbox on your Mac operating system then iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe can help you do that. It can help you convert MP4 into the supported formats of Xbox 360 which are MPG, MOV, WMV or AVI. Other format videos can also be converted with iSkysoft.
Get the Best MP4 to Xbox Video Converter:
- Fast Conversion with best quality: Flawless conversion of media files with best quality standards within seconds.
- Library of Presets: Flexible & category-wise profiles allows you to switch media files from one file format into another with more than 150 presets.
- Offers Core Editing TOOLS: Extract audio, trim, adjust volume or brightness, add subtitles/watermarks/effects, change bit rate or frame rate etc.
- Online Movies or Album: Download Videos from Online websites such as Facebook, Vevo, Vimeo, my video, Nico, Metacafe, YouTube, Google etc.
- Export Media Files: Flexible export options to a specific device such as iDevice, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Android, Xbox etc.
- Compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion; as well as Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
Guide to Convert MP4 to Xbox 360 Compatible Formats with iSkysoft
Converting MP4 file to the Xbox 360 supported formats can be possible with iSkysoft. It can be easily used for Mac operating systems. Here is a step by step guide that shows how to convert MP4 into Xbox compatible formats:
Step 1. Upload the MP4 File
After the downloading and installation is finished, click the program and upload the MP4 file to convert. Here you can directly drag and drop your MP4 video to the program with ease. Alternatively, please go to "File" and then choose "Load Media Files".
Step 2. Select Output Device
As soon as the MP4 video has been uploaded you can then click on profile and a drop down list will appear. Choose "Xbox 360" or "Xbox one" as the output device.
Step 3. Begin Converting
Finally, please hit the "Convert" button to start convert MP4 to the supported formats of your Xbox. This process will be completed within seconds. By the way, if you want to play any video on Xbox freely, please check here to learn more.
Tips: Why did I fail to play mp4 video on Xbox 360?
Ever wondered why you have failed while trying to play your mp4 files in the Xbox 360. Xbox supports MPEG-4 codec and MPEG-4 H.264 codec files. Other common situations in which we fail to play files are when:
1. You try to stream mp4 to Xbox 360 with Windows Media Player the program notifies "no videos found" in the mp4 folder.
2. After the latest update of Xbox 360 the mp4 files won't play.
3. The audio does not plays when the video starts.
4. Subtitles won't show from the mp4 file.
5. When the mp4 video, downloaded from iTunes, was played on Xbox the program didn't recognized.
6. 5.1 AAC audio of the mp4 files does not plays on Xbox 360.