Can I Play MP4 on TV?
MP4 has become the most popular format used in devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android and such. If you are thinking whether you can play MP4 on TV then you will get your answer over here. As there are a lot of MP4 formats available but to play them on the TV can be difficult sometimes as DVD players don't support every MP4 format. For this you would need to convert MP4 into DVD. Some DVDs cannot be converted due to codecs and to burn at such times a strong video converter is required. In this way you can convert the DVD into any MP4 format and play it on your TV.
Recommend the Best Video Converter for Playing MP4 on TV
As to play MP4 on your TV you would require converting it into the format supported by your DVD player. Doing this can allow you to watch your desired movie or video on TV. In the process of converting the MP4 into the required format you would need a valid and powerful video converter. At times like iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe is the best converter to have. You cannot only burn MP4 videos to DVD for playing on TV, but also edit the video in any way you want. This is possible because of the built-in editor in iSkysoft.
Get the Best MP4 to TV Converter:
- Converting video and audio in many formats - iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe converts over 150 audio and video formats in high and standard quality.
- High quality conversion – There is absolutely no loss in the quality of the video that you get. The input and output are identical in quality.
- Converting at high speeds - iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe converts videos at speeds of 90X faster than any other converter. This makes it the perfect tool for quick work.
- Downloads videos from the internet – you can record and download video from streaming sites and save them for viewing later.
- Edit videos – use the inbuilt video editor to edit your videos before you convert them.
- Save to DVD – you can now burn DVD discs directly from iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe without having to use another burner. You can also send the video to Facebook, Vimeo and YouTube.
Guide 1. Step by Step Guide to Convert MP4 for Playing on TV Smoothly Using iSkysoft
By following the below mentioned step by step guide you can successfully convert your MP4 format into a DVD format to play on TV:
Step 1. Add the MP4 File
Click the "File" button and choose the "Load Media Files" to import MP4 file you want to burn. You can even burn more than one MP4 file at once. For this you can merge all them in one. A single video can also be classified into different mini clips.
Step 2. Pick the Output Format
After uploading your desired file to burn you can then choose the format like "VOB" that is supported by your DVD from the iSkysoft output format options.
Step 3. Convert It
When all the things are set in place you can touch the "Convert" button to start conversion. When it finishes a small window will appear on which you will have to click on "OK".
Guide 2. How to Burn MP4 Videos to DVD for Playing on TV
Step 1. Load MP4 Videos
After launching the iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe, please go to the "Burn" tab. And then import your MP4 files.
Step 2. Burn MP4 to DVD
Now you can name the DVD file and choose a menu for your DVD disc. Meanwhile, you can choose the quality and aspect ratio of the DVD file. After that, simply click the "Burn" button and the program will start burning your DVD disc. Finally, you can play your MP4 files on TV whenever you want.
Tips: Another Three Ways to Play MP4 Files on TV
Apart from burning the MP4 format into DVD form there are several other ways too from which you can play MP4 on TV.
Method #1: Play MP4 to TV via Audio-Visual (AV) Cables
There are several cables that can be used for this purpose such as VGA, HDMI, S-Video and DVI. Your TV has got the compatible ports. Plug those in your TV and PC and play your MP4 video.
Method #2: Play MP4 to TV Wireless
Connect your Wi-Fi to your PC and then with the TV without the use of cables. A wireless PC to TV conversion box would be needed to do that. It will help the content from the internet to the PC.
Method #3: Play MP4 to TV via USB
There is always a USB port on your TV. All you have to do is to insert the USB in the right port and then play the MP4 format video on your TV.