Why Can't Play MP4 Videos on my Mac?
As there are many MP4 formats available which is why playing every single one of them on your Mac or Windows device is impossible. Sometimes they fail to play too. This is because of the codecs are not supported. Due to this a lot of Mac users upgrade their macOS to Sierra or El Capitan which is why the codecs remain incompatible. But why do that when you can play videos easily with the help of a video converter. Having a video converter makes it easy for you to convert MP4 into the popular formats for Mac. The video converters have got all sorts of formats compatible with Mac.
Play MP4 on Mac with QuickTime after Converting to Compatible Formats
When we talk about converting videos compatible to the formats of various media players then you would require a video converting software for that. Converting MP4 on Mac with the QuickTime supported formats can be done by using iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe. This is one of the popular video converting software that support all sorts of formats that are usually used. You cannot just convert a video into the desired format but you can also burn the media file and edit it with iSkysoft as well. Converting, editing and burning videos has become easier with iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe. What's more, this program enables you to play any video without converting to other formats.
Get the Best MP4 Player:
- Feature-rich & Powerful Media Converter: Fast & powerful iMedia converter which allows you to convert, edit, download, stream, or burn videos to DVD with original media quality.
- Great Conversion Speed Plus Quality: Speedy conversions with GPU Technology with no loss in quality of the media file.
- Variety of Optimized Profiles: Directly convert to Apple TV, YouTube Video format, iDevice format, Smartphone, VR device, etc.
- Built-in Video Editor: Edit MP4 videos before converting or playing them.
- Video Downloader: Download online videos from 1000+ video sites, including YouTube, Vimeo, VEVO, Dailymotion, Facebook, etc.
- Compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion.
Step-by-step guide to Convert MP4 to QuickTime Supported Formats with iSkysoft
If you fail to play any MP4 file on Mac then there might be the codec conflict occurred. To resolve this you can convert the file into the format compatible with QuickTime to play it on Mac. In just three simple steps you can successfully convert the video. To figure out how you have to do is you can use the help of the following steps:
Step 1. Add Files
Install the program, launch it and get started by adding the MP4 file you want to convert in the QuickTime supported format.
Step 2. Select Desired Format
In this step, you'd better set "MOV" as the output format, which is fully compatible with QuickTime.
Step 3. Start Converting
After choosing the right options you can click on the "Convert" button to start the conversion procedure. And you can learn more about how to play MP4 videos with QuickTime. By the way, you can check here to get more MP4 players.
Tips: Introduce a Free Software to Play MP4 Files
If you are looking for some other software to convert your media files then VLC media player is the best alternative. The best thing about it is that it is an open-source framework. You can convert, burn or edit your video/audio files whenever you want. It's totally free and easy to use. However, if you have various video formats to convert, iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe is exactly your best choice undoubtedly.