When you launch your convertor, the process of converting your MP4 files to M4R will begin. As usual, importing the files will be a necessary step that should never be overlooked. M4R should be used as the output format otherwise going for anything different will bring about issues of incompatibility. If you have a fast converter, the whole process will take seconds or minutes inconsiderate of the file size.
How Can I Convert MP4 to M4R
There is no doubt that iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe is the best software program for converting MP4 to M4R. With the loads of features it comes with, you will be losing heavily for not choosing it. Many people might think it’s just designed for converting files but it can edit on top of sharing. This will be the best option for helping your close friends share in your joyful moments. Before you can begin the conversion process, this software will allow you to personalize it with aspects like cropping to remove unwanted sections as well as trimming and adding subtitles.
Get the Best MP4 to M4R Converter:
- Converts 150 formats and more – whatever types of audio or video that you may be having, you can be sure that iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe can convert them all.
- Has very high speeds – this is a tool that will convert video at speeds of 90X; this is the best that has ever been recorded.
- Inbuilt video editor – you will be able to edit your videos with iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe, without having to find another separate editor.
- Download online video – you can now get the best movies from streaming sites, convert them and add them to your home DVD collection.
- Distribute to several destinations – you can send the video to YouTube, and other sites, and also write to DVD.
- Compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion; as well as Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
Tutorial on How to Convert MP4 to M4R on Mac
Step 1. Import MP4 files
You cannot convert files without importing them to the program timeline. That should be the initial step you take in converting MP4 to M4R. One way to do that is by clicking on “File” from the menu bar then selecting the “Load Media Files” option. If you want to add more than one video at a go, you will be able to do that freely.
Step 2. Choose M4R as output format
There should be no problem in choosing the right output format to use since you are converting MP4 to M4R. Therefore, it’s obvious that M4R should be the format you choose and there should be no queries over that.
Step 3. Start Converting MP4 to M4R
The moment you click on “Convert”, your MP4 files will be automatically converted to M4R. The speed at which it will happen depends on the size of the files and working speeds of the convertor.
Optional: Online Tool to Convert MP4 to M4R
If you want to convert MP4 videos to M4R without installing a desktop software program, just try this free online MP4 to M4R converter below:
Note: Because the online tool doesn't support "https", so if the content below was blank, please manually click the "Shield" icon on the right of your browser address bar to load the script. This action is secure without any harm to your data or computer.