Can I Play MP4 Videos on PSP?
You can certainly play MP4 media files on your PSP. However, if the MP4 format is for iPod or some other devices, you may fail to play it on your PSP. For this you would need to convert and add the movie file into the PSP’s memory stick and to do that first you would need to convert your movie into the format compatible with the PSP. What can be more fun than playing your favorite movies on your PSP?
Play MP4 on PSP After Converting to PSP Supported Formats
Are you having trouble with the compatibility issues for watching or editing any video? Good news for you as your troubles is going to end. By using the iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe you can convert your media file into the format you desire and watch it without any trouble on your Mac device. Whether it is a movie, any video or even any TV program, you can convert all those with iSkysoft. It is faster in speed than any other video converter. All MP4, MP3 and similar formats are supported. You can even edit your videos and save time. Even metadata can also be retrieved with the help of iSkysoft.
Get the Best MP4 on PSP Video Converter:
- Compact and Simple Tool: Media Player, YouTube Downloader, Disc-Burning Templates, Edit, or Convert effortlessly.
- Higher Conversion Speed with Best Quality: Uses advanced technology like GPU Acceleration and New algorithm to yield best quality with increased conversion speed.
- DVD-Burning Option: DVD disc, IFO Files, ISO Files, and DVD folders.
- Tweak Media Settings: Change soundtrack, volume settings, image settings, watermark, resolution, codecs, bit rate, frame rate and so on.
- Download Videos: You can download online videos from 1,000+ sites, like YouTube, Vimeo, VEVO, Hulu, Facebook, etc.
- Fully compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion, as well as Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
Guide to Convert MP4 to PSP Compatible Formats with iSkysoft
Converting videos with iSkysoft becomes easier when you have got a guide available to you. Here is one to help you do it the right way:
Step 1. Add Media Files
Just when the program launches you can get started by adding the MP4 media file to it. To achieve this, you can go to "File" and then choose "Load Media Files". Alternatively, please directly import MP4 videos with drag and drop method.
Step 2. Select the Desired Format
Now, you can select "PSP" as the output device from the format list, so that this program will help convert MP4 to PSP compatible format successfully.
Step 3. Let the Conversion Begin
At last, please hit the "Convert" button to start convert your MP4 to PSP supported format as needed. By the way, if you want to play MP4 files on Xbox, please check here to learn more.
Tips: How to Play Media Files on PSP?
Create a folder of "Music" on your PSP and add your media file in it.
Then create a "MP-ROOT" next to PSP.
After this create "100MNVO1" in which you will save your MP4 converted files.