How to Use Wondershare UniConverter's Picture-in-Picture Feature
Uniconverter for Mac (formerly Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) may record you and the screen you're watching from the system's camera. It can record streaming videos, FaceTime video calls, Skype video calls, and other desktop operations. The videos, as well as the audio, are of excellent quality. A step-by-step guide to using the Picture-in-Picture feature for Mac is provided below.
How To Record The Screen With Audio On Mac-Uniconverter (Mac) User Guide
Launch Uniconverter when it has been downloaded and installed successfully on your Mac. To begin recording, select Screen Recorder from the left pane of the interface and then click the Screen Recorder icon in the middle area, or select Screen Recorder from the icon in the center's top-left area panel.
You'll see a screen recorder window pop up, where you can adjust the screen recording settings. You can also activate the webcam by selecting the Webcam icon.
You must first choose the region of the desktop that will be recorded. The center Cross icon allows you to move the entire recording frame around while pinching the edges to adjust the width and height. Alternatively, you can specify the exact width and height of the area you want to record.
Note: You can adjust the webcam window for PIP by dragging the edges of the webcam preview on the screen. And you can turn off the Webcam icon to hide the PIP webcam. To select the Full-Screen recording, go to Custom and select it from the drop-down icon. The Full-Screen mode records the entire desktop screen, whereas the Custom mode allows you to pick and choose which areas you want to record.
Additional Recording Settings:To make additional recording settings, click the setting icon.
1. Save to: Choose where you want the recorded file to be saved on your Mac.
2. Frame rate: The frame rate of the video can be chosen from a drop-down menu here.
3. Video quality: This is where you may choose the video's quality.
4. Record Timer: This part enables you to customize the recording time. You can either start the recording manually and then stop it at a predetermined time, or you can set the start and stop times for the recording.
5. Mouse: This area allows you to change the settings for using the mouse. Enable the Show Mouse Click in Recording and Play Mouse Click Sound settings if necessary.
6. Start/Stop Recording: Here you can choose a shortcut key for starting and stopping the recording.
Click the Reset button if you wish to go back to the default settings.
Once you've completed all of the settings, click the REC button, and the software will begin recording your desktop actions after a 3-second countdown.
The Recording taskbar displays the duration of the video recording. Click the red Stop button when the recording is no longer needed. The Mac location containing recorded video appears on your screen once the operation is complete.