Some people assume that changing file extension is the ultimate way for converting MP4 to M4A but there is more than that. Even though that is one of the many options available, it is not the best. It might result in the converted file missing some key features like quality. The safest way to convert your files is by downloading a good software program online and installing it to your computer. There are many convertors so be sure to choose the best.
How to Convert MP4 to M4A
You will not have made the wrong decision by deciding to overlook all other convertors in the market for iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe. It is the best solution for converting MP4 to M4A and the reasons are many. One of such reasons will be assured compatibility which is visible from the many audio and video file formats supported. The second reason is availability of many features like automatic update, built-in media player and capture screenshot. Thirdly, unrivalled high speeds will attract you to this convertor which ranks very high in the field of video editing.
Get the Best MP4 to M4A Converter:
- 150+ formats – you need no other converter for your different video and audio formats. iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe does it all.
- Fast conversion – this is a tool that will convert your videos and audio at speeds of 90X; that is faster than you have known.
- Great Quality – your videos will never have to be of lesser quality than the original; iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe gives you a 100% copy of the original.
- Edit your videos – you do not need to send your converted video to another editor. Edit within the inbuilt editor and then convert the video.
- Write your videos to DVD – this is a great feature to start with since you will know that after conversion you can burn directly to DVD. You can also send your videos to YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook. You can even send to your iPhone or iPad, via a USB cable.
- Download videos - you are able to download online videos from over 1000 sites like YouTube, Facebook, Hulu, Vimeo, VEVO, and so on.
Step-by-step Guide to Convert MP4 to M4A on Mac
Step 1. Import MP4 files
You should only import MP4 files that you will work on so avoid adding those that will stay idle to eat up your working space for nothing. Those files can be added through dragging & dropping or by using the menu bar where you click on “File” and then “Load Media Files”. Batch conversion is possible so don’t limit number of files to add at a go.
Step 2. Choose M4A as output format
M4A is the output format that you should choose for your files before converting. Complement that by selecting where to store the files in your computer once through and it should be where you will enjoy ease in browsing through.
Step 3. Start Converting MP4 to M4A
This is the final step for converting your MP4 files to M4A. Activate the conversion by clicking on the “Convert” button and the whole process will take shortest time possible to complete.
Optional: Online Tool to Convert MP4 to M4A
If you want to convert MP4 videos to M4A without installing a desktop software program, just try this free online MP4 to M4A converter below:
Note: Because the online tool doesn't support "https", so if the content below was blank, please manually click the "Shield" icon on the right of your browser address bar to load the script. This action is secure without any harm to your data or computer.