AIFF stands for Audio Interchange File Format, and was developed by Apple computers for the use of audio on Mac computers. AIFF is also said to have a higher quality when compared to lossy audio formats such as MP3. When you want to store music from a music video in Mp4 format, it would be best to convert it to AIFF and not MP3. This way you will have better sound quality and a lot more. You can create accurate lops for use on sampling hardware and other musical productions. This is the reason why you should use iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe to convert MP4 to AIFF every time you need to extract sound from a video.
Most Effective Way to Convert MP4 to AIFF
It is not a coincidence that most of the video editors today use iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for converting their MP4 files to AIFF. It is all because of the goodies it has on offer and which you should capitalize on to the maximum. Generally, it is a 2-in-1 program that will allow you to download and then edit online videos with ease. If you want the videos to have a personal appeal, you can customize by cropping, trimming and adding subtitles before they are converted. That is the main advantage of having a program like iSkysoft Video Converter on your side.
Get the Best MP4 to AIFF Video Converter:
- Works with over 150 audio and video formats - iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe is great for converting MP4 to AIFF due to this versatility. You need not worry about looking for other converters.
- High speed – This is a converter that works at 90X, so you can be sure that the MP4 will be converted to AIFF in the shortest time possible.
- Quality maintained – Thanks to the powerful GPU, you will be able to conserve the quality of the sound that you extract from the MP4 file. This is one of the leading features of this tool.
- Write to any device – You can upload the AIFF to the Internet, or send to to your mobile devices. You can also write it on a disc so you can play it on your Hi-Fi system.
- Video editor/downloader - You can work iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe as a professional video downloader and video editor.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion.
Step-by-step Guide to Convert MP4 to AIFF on Mac
Step 1. Import MP4 files
It might appear simple but never treat importation of MP4 files to your program any lightly. The straightforward option of dragging and dropping has been proven to be the best but adding files through the menu bar is equally viable. You will be required to click on the "File" tab and then choose the "Load Media Files" option from the dropdown menu. You will be free to add one file at a go or many at the same time.
Step 2. Choose AIFF as output format
Before deciding on the output format to use, select the folder where the converted files will be stored. Without doubt, AIFF will be the right output format to choose from the many options available.
Step 3. Start converting MP4 to AIFF
Convert MP4 to AIFF by clicking on the "Convert" button and the rest will burn out automatically. You don't need to be there to oversee that.