Is It Possible to Convert MP4 Files to Audio?
Many people want to convert their MP4 files into audio formats and simply rejoice in the sounds of the rhythmic music. However, such videos may be in a variety of formats, namely, MP4 format. This means that many audio players and devices may not be able to play these files. Therefore, you may need to convert the files into audio formats. You can do this by going online where you will find a host of online converters that can help you convert videos into audio files. There are also a number of dedicated software programs that can easily do the job.
Simplest Way to Convert MP4 to Audio
So now that you know the importance of converting MP4 files into audio, the next problem arises as to how you are going to achieve that easily and effectively. As is mentioned earlier, there are a lot of online converters and third-party software that can help you do this. However, the most effective way is perhaps through iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe. Yes, iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe is an easy-to-use program that lets you convert video files into almost any other format you can think of. You can convert online videos and also you can convert videos so that they can be easily edited by various other video editing software programs.
Get the Best MP4 to Audio Converter:
- 150+ video format conversion – this is how powerful the tool is. You can convert HD and standard video formats; you can even convert DVD files and keep them looking sharp.
- 90X conversion speed – at these speeds, even projects that would normally take hours to convert can now be done in a matter of minutes.
- Edit your video – the inbuilt video editor may not look like much, but it allows you to add features such as subtitle files and external subtitles; a feature that lacks in most other converter/editing tools.
- Quality preservation – you can always count on iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe to preserve the quality of the original video when it is converted to a new file; the quality is the same.
- Write to DVD – finally store your video on a DVD disc.
A Step-by-step Guide to Convert MP4 into Audio using iSkysoft
So how are we going to convert an MP4 video into an audio file using iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe? The following steps can help you finish the task:
Step 1. Import Files
First of all, you need to import the MP4 video you want to convert. You can do this either by dragging and dropping the video into the software. Another way to add files to the program is going to “File”, and then clicking “Load Media Files”.
Step 2. Select Formats
Once you have done that, select an audio format such as MP3 from the tray displayed below. All the pre-set output formats are shown there. You can also choose other suitable audio formats for your output files.
Step 3. Convert