Converting MP4 to AAC is a reality. The experience you end up enjoying will be determined by the type of convertor you have selected. For the program you decide to use, download it over the internet and install to your computer. Compatibility is very vital to make certain that the convertor does not experience any hitches. All MP4 files to be converted must be added to the program before proceeding to convert.
Simplest Way to Convert MP4 to AAC
You can convert MP4 files to AAC using iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe and enjoy as you are on the move. It has presets for Apple devices, Android devices as well as game hardware just to make sure you can maximize on the available opportunities. On top of that benefit, you can have online videos downloaded with just a click and personalizing videos prior to conversion is achievable. Lookout for high conversion speeds with iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe as well as high quality guarantee. You will have nothing to regret about in choosing to use this convertor.
Get the Best MP4 to AAC Converter:
- Stable & Efficient Converter: Quick Conversions of Videos with new Algorithm & GPU Acceleration Technology.
- Powerful Video Editing Functions: Video Trim, Playback, Crop or rotate, Add Special effects etc. for best video quality.
- Burn DVD: Burn any video to DVD or copy DVD file as a backup.
- Best Video Downloader: You are able to download online videos from over 1,000 popular sites, including Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, VEVO, etc.
- iTunes Sync for iDevices: Videos converted to iDevice format such as iPhone, iPad, iPod & Apple TV are automatically synced with iTunes.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion.
User Guide to Convert MP4 to AAC on Mac
Step 1. Import MP4 files
You will have two options available for your consideration on how to add MP4 files to the program. It will be either dragging and dropping or clicking “File” from the menu bar and choosing “Load Media Files” from the dropdown menu. You will have the privilege of adding more than one file at the same time because batch conversion is supported.
Step 2. Choose AAC as output format
The format tray at the bottom of the program has many output formats to choose the best one from. MP4 is the ultimate choice and you will have no choices over that. Your choice has to be simply the right one.
Step 3. Start Converting MP4 to AAC
There is no other way to actualize conversion of your MP4 files to AAC than clicking the “Convert” button. That should get accomplished soonest possible because convertors work at very high speeds. If you want to customize your output settings, do that as per your wish.