Is possible to convert Windows Movie Maker videos to MP4?
Most of the converters have specific features that make it a reality and you should get the best out of that. The good thing is that most of the programs in the market have tutorials that will help you out in case you are stuck. Once converted, Windows Movie Maker files will be able to upload and play on video sharing sites like YouTube and on mobile devices.
Best Tool to Convert Windows Movie Maker Files to MP4
Generally, iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe is the best solution for personalizing your Windows Movie Maker files when converting into MP4. This is because it has a built-in editor to accomplish that through ensuring you enjoy total control over key aspects like trimming, adding a watermark, adding subtitles and cropping among others. It will give you exactly what you will be looking for. The program has very high working speeds and does not lower quality of the video files after conversion. If anything, you will end up with something more than your expectations.
iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe - Video Converter
Get the Best Windows Movie Maker to MP4 Video Converter:
- High quality conversion – you will always maintain the high quality of your original video when you convert using this tool.
- Convert with high speed – you can convert your videos at very high speed; an amazing 90X.
- Very good quality – the video conversion process does not compress video, so you do not lose quality; this is great for people who work with high definition videos.
- Editing made easy – you do not have to get other video editing tools; the video editor here will help you make great videos to share.
- Download videos – you may want to burn a DVD of a movie from video streaming sites; record and convert to DVD with iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe.
User Guide to Convert Windows Movie Maker Videos to MP4
Step 1. Export Windows Movie Maker files
Launch Windows (Live) Movie Maker from the "Start" Menu and go to "File" > "Open Project" to open your Windows Movie Maker file. Then go to "File" > "Save Movie" to export the file as WMV video.
Step 2. Import WMV videos to the program
Adding WMV videos to the program is not very different from other type of files. Be simple by dragging and dropping or opt to use the menu bar. The one you choose will be determined by speed at which you want to work and number of files to import.
Step 3. Choose MP4 as output format
From the output options on offer; select MP4 because that is what you are converting your Windows Movie Maker files to. Ensure you have selected a strategic folder in the computer where to save the converted files.
Step 4. Start converting Windows Movie Maker files to MP4
Lastly, begin the actual conversion of the files by clicking on the “Convert” button. It will be very fast and even when it’s slow, it will certainly be sure. Leave it alone to convert and return later to enjoy your videos. By the way, if you want to convert MP4 videos to Windows Movie Maker supported format for editing, please check here.