Want to upload videos to YouTube on Mac (including macOS Sierra)? Take it easy. This article will provide two solutions to help you achieve that. Just select the right one according to your own needs.
- Part 1: Upload Videos in Various Formats to YouTube on Mac
- Part 2: Record and Upload Videos to YouTube with Vidnik
Part 1. Upload Videos in Various Formats to YouTube on Mac
iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac is a powerful video converter which can also be used to directly upload videos to the Internet. This is a fast converter that works with several video and audio formats. The high speed of conversion is industry-leading and there is no loss in the quality of the video. YouTube is one of the sites where you can send the videos.
Upload Any Video to YouTube with Ease:
- 150+ video/audio formats – this tool can convert over 150 video formats with ease.
- Works at 90X speeds – this is a fast conversion tool which does the conversion at speeds of 90X. this is the fastest ever seen.
- Maintains quality – this is a tool that maintains the quality of the video being converted. It is ideal for getting video from cameras to write to DVD.
- Write to several destinations – you can use this tool to send videos to DVD discs, iPhone, iPad and your computer. It can also upload video to Internet sites such as YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook.
- Download & edit videos - you are able to download online videos from over 1,000 sites, and edit your videos before converting or uploading them to YouTube.
- Compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion.
Step-by-step Guide to Upload Videos to YouTube on Mac with iSkysoft
Step 1. Load the videos that you would like to upload
Run the Mac application, and then drag & drop the video file(s) to the grey area. Or go to "File" menu, choose "Load DVD Files" or "Load Media Files" and navigate to the files you want to add.
Step 2. Get video clips you want to upload to YouTube (optional)
YouTube videos are limited to less than 15 minutes, so you have to cut the main part you want from your original video. You can enter the editing interface, click the "Trim" tab to have the clipping done. By set the start time and the end time, you've made it.
Step 3. Upload the video to YouTube
The Video to YouTube Mac program enables you to upload video to YouTube directly. There is a "Export" menu on Mac, choose "Uploading to YouTube". Then log into your YouTube account and upload video as you want.
Step 4. Start the video to YouTube conversion and upload the output file to YouTube
However, for Windows users, you need to convert videos to YouTube supported format first instead of uploading videos to YouTube as soon as you import them to the program. YouTube fully supports MP4, FLV, MOV and other video format, just select the right format. After that, hit "Convert" button to start the video conversion and the video will be converted in the specified folder. When done, you need to visit YouTube to upload video to YouTube with the official upload process. Now you can see how easy it is to share your interesting videos to the world with iMedia Converter Deluxe.
Part 2. Record and Upload Videos to YouTube with Vidnik
To use Vidnik, launch it, then click "Record". Click the button again to stop the record task. Trim to just the golden moments you want to keep, as in the screen shot above. Fill in the required title, description, and so on. Click the "Upload" button. That's it.
It's available to drag other movies onto the column of movies in Vidnik. After that, you then can click "Upload". If you wanna use another program for post-production or something, you can use the "Gear" menu to show Vidnik's movie file in the Finder. Edit the movie in the other program, and then upload it.
Vidnik can only support videos such as: 3GP, AVI, DAT, MOV and MP4. It does not support ASF, FLV, RM and WMV.