Amazon Kindle Fire is one of the hottest tablets in the market now. Kindle Fire is another hot tablet compared with Apple iPad. More and more users are keen on adopting Kindle Fire as their entertainment devices due to its lower price, elegance appearance, decent design and more advantages. If you want to transfer your iTunes items, such as movies and music to Kindle Fire, you're in the right place. I would like to share the following tips and tricks with you:
Best Tool to Help Play iTunes Videos on Kindle Fire
As far as you may know, iTunes videos and movies are divided into two types: 1) purchased iTunes videos and movies; 2) Non purchased iTunes videos or movies. The purchased iTunes videos or movies are protected by Apple's DRM technology and cannot be played on Kindle Fire. To remove DRM from iTunes video, you have to use the Windows version of iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe.
For DRM-free iTunes video files, they normally are saved in MP4, M4V or MOV format. While only MP4 format can be supported by Kindle Fire. It means that if your iTunes videos are in MOV format, you have to convert iTunes MOV to MP4 so that you can transfer converted iTunes video to Kindle Fire and directly play it on the device. To convert iTunes video to Kindle Fire format, what you need is a video converter like iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe. Go ahead to next section for iTunes to Kindle Fire conversion.
Convert iTunes Videos for Playing on Kindle Fire
- 3 simple steps to convert iTunes videos to Kindle Fire supported format.
- No quality loss during the video converting process.
- It supports to convert videos to 150+ formats, like MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV, DV, etc.
- It can act as a video editor to edit your videos before conversion.
- Easily download online videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, VEVO, Dailymotion, etc.
- If necessary, you can burn videos to DVD or backup DVDs using iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe.
How to Convert iTunes Video to Kindle Fire
To convert iTunes movies and videos to Kindle Fire files, iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac here is used. With ultra-fast conversion speed, the Mac app can easily convert iTunes videos to Kindle Fire compatible format in 3 steps:
Step 1. Import iTunes video to Kindle Fire Converter
Add iTunes videos to the Mac Video Converter: you can directly drag and drop your videos to the Mac app. Batch conversions are supported so you can import several files to convert.
Step 2. Choose MP4 as output format
Set the output format. Kindle Fire compatible video format is MP4, so here you can open the format list and choose MP4 under the "Common Video" section.
Step 3. Convert iTunes video and transfer to Kindle Fire
Click the "Convert" button to start the iTunes to Kindle Fire Mac task. When complete, the output folder will open automatically. Then connect your Kindle Fire to your Mac and open the Kindle Fire icon on desktop. Copy and paste the converted MP4 from the output folder to Kindle Fire folder, say Movies. Unplug Kindle Fire and you can then play iTunes video on Kindle Fire. Enjoy yourself!
Video Tutorial on How to Convert iTunes Videos to Kindle Fire on Mac
Optional: Online iTunes Videos to Kindle Fire Converter
You can also try online video converter to help freely play your iTunes videos on Kindle Fire, if you don't want to install a computer program. Try it below:
Note: Because the online tool doesn't support "https", so if the content below was blank, please manually click the "Shield" icon on the right of your browser address bar to load the script. This action is secure without any harm to your data or computer.
Tips: How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Kindle Fire
Music in iTunes is normally saved as MP3 format which is compatible with Kindle Fire. You may think that you can directly import this MP3 music from iTunes to Kindle Fire and enjoy it on Kindle Fire. It is not so simple. iTunes music has two different kinds:
1. Music purchased from iTunes Store. For years ago, most of the songs in iTunes Store are DRM protected according to Apple's terms, so it is impossible for you to play iTunes music with DRM protected on Kindle Fire. But now, Apple's iTunes Store provides DRM-free music. And you are free to play the DRM-free iTunes music on Kindle Fire.
2. Music non purchased from iTunes Store. iTunes music which is not purchased from iTunes Store is DRM-free music. While it doesn't mean that you are free to transfer this music to your Kindly Fire and enjoy it on the device, since not all the music format from iTunes is compatible with Kindly Fire. For Example, if you have got some iTunes music in CAF, MOV, AIFF, etc., you need to convert the music format to the format that Kindle Fire supports. With the help of iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe for Mac, it is easy for you to convert iTunes music to Kindle Fire supported format. The instructions for converting iTunes music are the same with converting iTunes videos to Kindle Fire.